Thursday 19 December 2013

Mid-Terms and Re-Tests

Broomball-Tourney

I understand that many of you in 1011 Concert are going to be way today for broom ball and will, consequently, miss your midterm.  Remember that this is your mark, and I am here to help.  I am strongly recommending that you come see me if you miss class today and get your playing test done before the break.

Re-Test

A few people have been asking me about getting a retest done.

Remember, your time is valuable and, so is mine.  There are loads of people who want a piece of my time to do a re-test.  I am wanting to meet your needs, but, alas, there is only one of me.  So, with that in mind, let's think about these two things before booking a re-test with me.

1)  Don't waste our time.  If you are coming to see me and the end result is that your mark will change by 1 or 2.... don't bother.  Come in an "nail" it.  If you are not able to do 50/50, then let's do a lesson instead.

2)  You can go in groups.  Similar instruments are preferred, but not required.

Any other questions, see me and we will meet and work it out.


Welcome Back!

  Hey everyone!  Welcome back to Band at Westwood Collegiate.  For those of you who are familiar with our program or for those of you who ar...