Friday 5 October 2012

So, it is Friday..... so I am left to post a little something for your viewing pleasure that is a little out of the ordinary.

As we all make our way through the Thanksgiving weekend it is a time to give thanks and a time to get together with family and friends.

When I think of dessert, I love good bowl of ice cream.  Here's a guy who puts a very unique spin on getting ice cream for his friends.  It is okay if your Mandarin is a little rusty... it is not needed to comprehend the brilliance of this video.

For me the jaw dropping moment is when I realized that as he produced each item it also disappeared off the menu.


Welcome Back!

  Hey everyone!  Welcome back to Band at Westwood Collegiate.  For those of you who are familiar with our program or for those of you who ar...